酒店管理对英语要求高吗?具体学些什么很多朋友对这方面很关心,山东教培机构网整理了相关文章,供大家参考,一起来看一下吧!
本文目录一览:
求关于酒店英语的培训资料
我这里有个餐厅的 你看看有能用的不 至于PPT 自己黏贴就好了其实前厅不好培训 需要的会话太多 简单一二个课件不好起到多大作用 至少我都教我酒店员工一句 对不起我不会英语请等我叫其他同事
餐厅英语
1. 问候语
2. Hello
3. Good morning
4. Good afternoon
5. Nice to meet you
6. Glad to meet you
感谢与应答
7. Thank you. 多谢
8. Thank a lot.
9. Many thanks.
10. Thank you for helping me.谢谢你帮助我
11. Thank you so much for coming.非常感谢您的光临
12. Not at all.别客气
13. That’s all right.不用谢
14. That’s OK
15. You’re welcom
16. It’s a pleasure.很乐意
17. My pleasure.我很乐意
18. Please don’t mention it.请不用客气
听点中菜
19. Take a seat, please. Here’s the menu. May I take your order, sir?
请坐。给您菜单,先生。我能接受您的点菜吗?
20. Our restaurant boasts a history of 120 years and serves a variety of Chinese dishes.我们餐厅具有120年的历史,这儿供应各种各样的中国菜。
21. Chinese cuisine has 4 major stles. They are Shang dong , Guang dong ,Sichuan and Huai yang cuisine. 中国菜有四大菜系,他们是山东菜,广东菜,四川菜和淮阳菜。
22. Beijing food is heave and spicy. It’s specialties are roast Beijing duck and fish slices in wine sauce.北京菜味重香浓。它的特色菜是北京烤鸭和糟溜鱼片
23. Guangdong food is fresh and light. Luo Han Zhai is our chef’s recommendation.广东菜新鲜清淡。罗汉斋是我们厨师长的拿手菜
24. Many guests have high comments on shark’s fin soup, It’s delicious and worth a try.许多客人对我们的鱼翅羹赞不绝口,它鲜美可口,值得一尝。
25. Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot.四川菜麻辣香浓
26. This beautiful peacock cold dish is all edible.整个这只孔雀冷盘是可以吃的
27. Here is your shark’s fin soup. Please take your time and enjor time and yourself.这是你们的鱼翅羹。请慢用并祝你们各位用餐满意
28. Here is the Luo Han Zhai… Here comes the roast sucking pig.这是罗汉斋。烤乳猪来了
29. Excuse me, may I replace your dinner plate?对不起,我能不能为您换个碟子?
30. Here is the steamed mandarin fish as the last main course. It symbolizes “more than enough”这是最后一道主菜:清蒸鳜鱼。它象征着“年年有余”
31. Excuse me, let me distribute the fish for you. 对不起,我能不能为你们分鱼?
32. So much for your dishes. Would you like anything else?各位,菜上完了,请问还要点什么?,
33. Please have some fresh fruit and a cup of hot tea.请用些新鲜水果和一杯热茶
34. Would you like some wine with your dinner ?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
35. Your dishes will take about 10 minutes to prepare.您的菜要大约10分钟
36. I do apologize for giving you fthe wrong dish.对不起,给您上错了菜。
付款
37. Here is your bill.Please check it.这是您的帐单。请核对一下。
38. Your bill totals287 yuan.您的帐单总计287元
39. How are you going to pay. In cash or with credit card?您打算如何付款,用现金还是用信用卡?
40. Here are your change and reciept,please keep them.这是您的钱和收据,请您保管好。
41. -----We’ve enjoyed the meal very much.这顿饭我们吃得很满意
42. -----Thank you .I hope you”ll come again.谢谢你们。我希望你们再次光临
第一单元
迎宾就坐
——Good evening , gentlemen. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生们。欢迎来我们餐厅用餐。请问您预订过吗?
——I have a reservation for a table.
我在你们这儿订了个餐桌。
——May I know your name?
请问您贵姓?
——my name is Li Ming.
我是李明
——How many people do you have, please?
请问您几位?
——eight
8位
——Please step this way.(下面几种说话方式)
请这边走
——(1)Is this table all right?
这张餐桌行吗?
——(2)I’m sorry, but the restaurant is full now. Will you wait a few minutes in the lounge?
很抱歉,餐厅现在客满。请在休息室等一会儿好吗?
——(3)Sorry to have kept you waiting . One table over there is ready for you.
对不起劳您久等了。那儿一张餐桌已经为您准备好了。
——(4)I’m sorry to say that table has been reserved. What about the table near the window?
对不起那张餐桌已经预订了。那张靠窗的桌子怎么样?
第二单元
道别
1. Goodbye/Bye.
再见
2. See you tomorrow/later.
明天/待会儿见。
3.Good night.
晚安。
4.Goodbye and hope to see you again soon.
再见,希望不久再见到你。
5.——I’m afraid I must be going now.
恐怕我得走了。
——So soon? Why don’t you stay a little longer?
这么早,你干嘛不多呆一会儿?
6.I hope you have enjoyed your stay here?
希望您在这儿过得愉快。
7.——I’ve come to say goodbye.
我来向你道别。
第三单元
接受订房
——Good morning. Huatian Hotel. Reservations. May I help you?
早上好。这里是华天宾馆预订处。请问有何吩咐?
—— I want to reserve a room
我想订一间房
——What kind of room would you like? We have deluxe suites, suites, double rooms and single rooms.
请问您要什么样的房间?我们有豪华套房、套房、双人房和单人房。
——May I have your name?
请问您尊姓大名?
——I’m Li Qiang
我是李强
-How long will you be staying here?
请问您将在这儿住多久?
——About 7 days
大约7天
——May I know your arrival and departure dates?
请问您的到店和离店日期?
—— Arrival date is Sunday and departure date is the next Sunday
到店时间是周日,离开时间是下个周
——Just a moment. Let me check if there’s a room available.
请等一下。让我查一下是否有空房。
——I’m sorry to say all the rooms are booked up during the period.
很抱歉,在这(您要房)期间所有的房间都订满了。
——We can either put you on the waiting list or find you a room in a nearby hotel.
我们可以把您列入候房名单,也可以把您安排在附近宾馆。
——is there any discount?
第四单元
客房服务
——Housekeeping, May I come in?
客房服务员。我能进来吗?
——yes,can you tell me what service in your hotel
是的,请告诉我宾馆的服务有什么
——The hot water supply is round the clock in our hotel. Please don’t drink the unboiled water.It might make you sick, The registered guests can use the recreational facilities free of charge.
我们宾馆有24小时的热水供应,请勿喝生水,否则可以能使您得病;住店客人可以免费使用娱乐设施。
—— what device in this room?
在房间里有什么设备
——let me introduce them to you;first, Here are the light switch, the temperature adjuster, the closet and the mini bar,The panel on the night stand controls the different electric devices in the room. There are 2 sockets in the bathroom. one is for 110V and the other is for 220V.
这是电灯开关、温度调节器、衣柜和小冰箱,床头柜上的嵌板控制着房间内的各种电器装置,浴室内有两个插座,分别是用于110伏和200伏电压。
Then, Here’s the hotel’s service booklet and the telephone directory. You can make DDD calls and IDD calls form your room., The menu is on the door knob. Mark down the items and time of your breakfast and hang it outside the door.
这是我们宾馆的服务指南和电话电码本。您可以从房间内打国内直拨电话和国际直拨电话。这是挂门餐牌。请标明用早餐的品名和时间,并把它挂在门外。
——Excuse me .can you clean my room now?
对不起,你现在能不能为我打扫房间?
——We usually make up the check-out rooms first. But we can do your room earlier on your request.
我们通常先做走房,但我们也可以按您的要求先做您的房间。
第五单元
应接服务
——Let me introduce our hotel:Our hotel is one of the best in this city. There are over 500 guest rooms of international standard. Our hotel has a gift shop, a fitness center. and four restaurants.
我们饭店是本市的一流饭店。(我们饭店内)有500多间符合国际标准的客房,我们饭店有一个礼品店、一个健身中心、四处餐厅等。
——Thankyou, where is your reception desk?
请问你们的接待处在哪里?
——The reception desk is straight ahead.
接待处就在前面。
—— Where is my room?
请问我的房间在哪里?
——This way, please. Please take the guest elevator
请这边走,请乘坐客梯
——May I have your room key? Let me open the
door for you.
请把钥匙给我好吗?让我来给您开门。
——Ok,thanks
谢谢
——Here’re your four pieces of baggage. Please check it.
这是您的四件行李。请核查一下。
酒店管理对英语要求高吗?具体学些什么
酒店管理专业面向培养拥护党的基本路线,适应生产、建设、管理、服务第一线的,德智体美等全面发展的中等职业技术应用性专门人才。要求学生掌握经济管理基础理论,酒店、餐饮与旅游基础知识,具备酒店基本管理与服务能力。学生毕业后主要去各经济管理基础理论从事酒店基层管理及餐饮、客房服务工作。
本专业注重学生综合素质的培养,主要学习经济管理基础知识、酒店基本理论。本专业突出技能培训,学生在学习期间,将接受酒店、宾馆的餐饮、客房顶岗实习实训等多方面的技能训练。
酒店管理概论、现代酒店管理、酒店心理学、旅游学概论、前厅客房服务与管理、餐饮服务与管理、菜点与酒水、酒店英语、现代酒店营销、酒店财务管理、会议服务与管理、康乐服务与管理。
⒈ 主干课程:大学英语、旅游英语、旅游日语、旅游心理学、中外礼仪、旅游法规、饭店会计、餐饮运行与管理、前厅运行与管理、客房服务与管理、形体、导游业务、旅行社管理、现代宾馆管理、市场营销、计算机文化与应用。
⒉ 培养目标:培养全面掌握酒店的经营管理,熟悉旅行社业务,能综合运用所学知识分析和解决经营管理中实际问题的一线管理人员和技术骨干。
⒊ 各类证书:餐厅服务员中级证、客房服务员中级资格证、普通话导游证、计算机等级二级证、英语等级三、四级证、普通话二级证。
⒋ 就业方向:面向星级酒店、移动公司、房地产公司、物业管理公司等相关企业。
酒店英语的内容
①前台英语:电话订房、介绍房间酒店设施与服务、前台接待、电话留言、为宾客提供信息与解决宾客的需求、推广与促销技巧、优质服务理念、应付宾客投诉、结账等。
②礼宾英语:迎宾、接待、解答问题和解决宾客需求、行李寄存、迎宾饮料、优质服务理念、如何向宾客道歉及其他礼宾常用英语。
③客房英语:解释客房部服务内容、解释房内设备、应答宾客的需求、询问宾客是否打扫房间、应付宾客投诉、汇报客房服务问题、优质服务理念、帮助宾客解决日常细节问题。
④餐饮英语:订位、接待、菜单点菜、介绍菜色、菜的做法、介绍酒水饮料、推广与促销技巧、优质服务理念、应付宾客投诉、结账。
⑤综合酒店英语:综合酒店英语课程, 对学员的英语程度要求较高, 适合大堂副理、客户公关主任、礼
⑥宾部高级职员。从宾客入住到结账的整个流程,范围遍及前台、客房、商务中心、餐饮等部门,解答宾客面对的问题包括与宾客的信件沟通,为宾客解释工作流程、推广与促销技巧、优质服务理念、处理宾客的投诉,给宾客指点迷津。
山东教培机构网
以上就是山东教培机构网为大家带来的酒店管理对英语要求高吗?具体学些什么,希望能帮助到大家!