今天山东教培机构网小编整理了关于英语口语情景对话阅读(关于英语情景对话)相关内容,希望能帮助到大家,一起来看下吧。
本文目录一览:
关于英语口语情景对话阅读
【 #英语口语# 导语】当今社会的发展对大学生的英语水平尤其是口语表达能力提出了较高的要求,为适应飞快发展的社会形势和不断提高的能力要求,各高校在大学英语教学方面纷纷进行各类改革,提高学生的英语综合水平,特别是口语水平。 精心收集了关于英语口语情景对话,供大家欣赏学习!
【篇一】关于英语口语情景对话阅读
记者: We heard that you got 12million management fee of breeding dogs. Could you please explain where you use this money?
我们听说你们收了1200万养犬管理费用。请问能不能解释一下这些钱的去向呢?
养犬办: Eh, this you shall ask financial bureau because it is financial issue.
呃,这个你应该问财政部, 因为这是财务问题。
记者: Could you please explain how you arrange this management fee?
请问你能解释一下你是怎么安排管理费用的吗?
财政局: Are you a party member?
你是党员吗?
记者: No, but does it matter?
不,但是这有关系吗?
财政局: Of course, if you are a party member, you shall speak for our party, not for the people.
当然了,如果你是党员,你应该为党说话,而不是为人民说话。
记者: World is crazy, the party shall represent the people’s benefits.
世界太疯狂了,党应该代表人民的利益。
财政局: Well, you shall first get permission of department concerned before ask me to say something.
山东教培机构网
恩,在问我问题之前,你应该先得到有关部门的同意。
记者: You shall know our right of interview is given by law. It seems that you are legal illiteracy.
你应该知道我们的采访权力是法律给的。 看起来你似乎是个法盲。
【篇二】关于英语口语情景对话阅读
王老师: Come here,Tom.
到这来,汤姆。
汤姆: Yes.Miss Wang.
是。王老师。
王老师: Amy said her cellphone was stole.Do you know who did it?
艾米说她的手机被偷了。你知道是谁干的吗?
汤姆: No.I don't know.
不。我不知道。
王老师: But someone told me it was stole by a boy named Tom.Do you know him?
但有人告诉我说手机是被一个叫汤姆的人偷的。你认识他吗?
汤姆: So...Sorry.I admit.
对...对不起。我承认是我。
王老师: Aren't you ashamed of yourself?
你就不觉得害臊吗?
汤姆: I was wrong.I just want to have a look.Here it is.
我知道错了。我只是想看看那手机。喏,手机在这。
王老师: That's my boy.Think twice before you do it.
这才是我的好孩子。做事要三思而后行。
汤姆: Yes,Miss Wang.Thank you.
是,王老师。谢谢您。
【篇三】关于英语口语情景对话阅读
Leo: Where shall we go during this National Day?
这个国庆期间我们去哪?
Lucy: I haven't planned yet.
我暂时还没计划。
Leo: One of my collegues will go to Thailand. While I have been there before.
我一个同事要去泰国,但是我去过那儿。
Lucy: What about Maldives? It is known as a paradise on earth.
那么马尔代夫怎么样?那里被称为人间天堂。
Leo: Oh, I'd like to see the white sand beach and the unique blue sea.
噢,我想看白色的沙滩和那里海水独一无二的蓝色。
Lucy: Me too, Maldives is existed naturally for human's vacation.
我也想看,马尔代夫就是上天专为人类度假而设的。
【篇四】关于英语口语情景对话阅读
Ann: Wow, you are smiling from ear to ear.
哇,你笑得都合不拢嘴啊。
Lily: Am I?
是吗?
Ann: Yes, really.
是的,真的。
Lily: Oh, that‘s because I am very happy.
哦,那是因为我很开心。
Ann: Why are you so happy?
你干嘛那么开心?
Lily: I got a new boyfriend.
我交了新男朋友了。
Ann: Who is that guy?
那家伙是谁?
Lily: Tom. Have you remembered him?
汤姆。你还记得他吗?
Ann: That guy?
那家伙?
Lily: Yes, Tom really turns me on.
是的,汤姆真让我神魂颠倒。
【篇五】关于英语口语情景对话阅读
妈妈: Judy, do you have some time? I want to talk to you.
Judy,你有空吗?我想跟你谈谈
Judy: Ok, mum.
好的,妈妈。
妈妈: You didn’t get scholarship last term.
你上个学期没有拿到奖学金。
Judy: Yes, I know, I think I tried all my efforts but still failed, I am stupid.
是的,我知道,我认为我尽力了,但还是失败了,我真笨。
妈妈: No, never despise yourself. You are great and capable of achieving great things so believe in yourself. You are the best in my heart and you can prove it to other people.
不,绝不要看不起自己。你很优秀,也有能力获得美好的前程,因此要相信自己。 你在我心中是最棒的, 你也能够向其他人证明。
Judy: Thank you, mum.
谢谢你,妈妈。
妈妈: Ok, why you didn’t eat supper today? I cooked your favorite beef.
好的,今天你为什么不吃晚饭?我煮了最喜欢的牛肉。
Judy: Eh, sorry mum, I am on a diet these days.
呃,对不起妈妈,这些天我正在节食。
妈妈: Darling, never get obsessed with your appearance. We think you look great ,though some of the outfits you wear worry us
亲爱的,绝不要为自己的外貌而烦恼。我们认为你长得很美,尽管你穿的某些时装令我们担忧!
Judy: Really? I think you hate my round face just like me.
真的吗?我以为你跟我一样讨厌我圆圆的脸蛋呢。
妈妈: No, honey, please be happy with the person you are and the body you have. Eat sensibly, take exercise and be healthy. Some girls become obsessed with losing weight or getting the perfect shape. You look fine.
不,亲爱的,你就是你,不要为自己的外貌烦恼。要合理膳食,多做运动,保持健康。有些女孩子为减肥或塑造完美的身材而烦恼。但你已经很好了。
关于英语情景对话
所谓英语情景对话,即教师创设逼真的社会交际情境,让学生积极参与其中,培养学生的交流习惯。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
篇一
M: hello, Deva, how are you?
嗨,迪娃,你好吗?
D: can't plain. What about you?
还行吧,你呢?
M: not bad. Have you heard Wendy divorced her hu *** and?
还成。你听说了吗?温迪和她的外国丈夫离婚了。
D: I've heard. She looks quite depressed.
嗯,听说了。温迪看上去闷闷不乐的。
M: Yes. They used to be joined at the hip.
是啊,他们以前好得如胶似漆。
D: I heard they were just married for 5 months.
可是我听说他们结婚才5个月。
M: yes, she said they couldn't municate well with each other and they often argued over trivial things.
是啊,温迪说他们沟通不好,经常为一些小事吵架
D: yeah. Mixed marriage is tempting but crisis-ridden.
是啊,跨国婚姻虽然很吸引人,但是隐藏着危机。
M: you said it. You know, they fall in love at first sight and quickly jumped into marriage.
是这样。他们一见钟情,然后就草草结婚。
D: maybe they were just attracted to each other but too different to be married.
也许当时他们只是互相吸引,但是差别太大,不适合结婚。
M: yeah. We Chinese have quite different lifestyles and values from foreigners.
对啊,我们中国人和外国人的生活方式,价值观念相差太大。
D: definitely. That's why many cross-cultural marriages end in divorce.
的确如此,所以许多跨国婚姻都以失败告终。
M: we've heard so much about Chinese film stars divorcing foreigners.
经常听说某个中国影星和外国人离婚了。
D: that's true.Just hope Wendy can recover from the pain of divorce soon.
的确。希望温迪尽快从离婚的阴影中走出来吧。
篇二
M: Hi, how are you doing?
嗨,过得好吗?
D: Everything's great. And you?
挺好的,你呢?
M: Same here.Havc you seen any new films recently?
还老样子。最近看什么新电影了吗?
D: No, I haven't had a chancc to. But Iire be watching a Chinese TV scrics called "Chinesc-Style Divoroc.
没有,没机会去啊。但是我在看一部中国电视连续剧,叫<中国式离婚》。
M: Oh. reajly? I saw it two ycears ago. It's worth sceing and it's thought-provoking.
哦,是吗?我两年前兢看过'r.值得一看,很启发人.
D: Yeah. I found it is so close to our life.
的确,我觉得很贴近生活.
M: It reflects some of our difficulties in this cvcr-changing wodd.
反映了我们这个变化莫测的社会中的很多现实问题。
D: You said iL You know, the divOrcc rate has been on the risc in recent year.
的确.近年来,离婚率不断增长.
M: Well, it's said that a lot of youag people favor getting married quickly which tend d quickly too.
是啊,现在的年轻人流行闪婚,然后很快婚姻就破裂了.
D: I know a couple who divorced a week after gctting married.
我认识—对夫妻,他们结婚后一周筑离婚了。
M: Oh, that's too short-lived.
那简直是太昙花一现了.
D: That's true. It's said the short-lived marriage is typical of the post -80s' generation.
是啊.据说,短暂的婚姻在“80后”一代中很典型。
M: I can't agrcc more. The "only-child- generation in China tends to know littlc about marriage.
完全同意.中国的独生子女一代,不太明白婚姻的含义.
D: Defrnitely.Thcy don't take relation *** ips and marriages very seriously.
的确,他们对待恋爱和婚姻都不那么认真。
M: In thcir mind, love is nothing but passion and marriagc is over once the passion is gone.
在他们看来,爱情就是 *** , *** 没了.婚姻也就结束了.
D: I think, as the sayjpg goes "haste makcs waste- , it is the same with marriage.
我认为,欲速则不达,婚姻也是如此。
篇三
Home,Sweet Home 甜蜜之家
I: hi, Natasha, how's life?
嗨,娜塔莎,最近怎么样?
N: great. My family came to visit me.
挺好的,我家里人来了。
I: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family?
那你一定很高兴了。顺便问一下,你们家有几口人?
N: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me.
我的直系亲属很多,有妈妈,爸爸,两个哥哥,妹妹和我。
I: I have a *** all family. They are my parents, my younger brother and me.
我家人不多。父母,弟弟和我。
N: I thought you were the only child in the family. Didn't China practice the only-child policy in the early 1980s?
我以为你是独生子女呢。中国不是从20世纪80年代早期就开始实行计划生育政策了吗?
I: yes, it did. But my parents are ethnic minority people. It's a preferential policy for an ethnic minority family to have two children.
是的,的确是,不过我父母是少数民族的。少数民族极家庭可以享受优惠政策生2个孩子。
N: interesting. What do you think about families with only one child?
挺有意思的,那你怎么看待独生子女家庭呢?
I: the child must feel very longly. My younger brother is 10 years younger than me. Before he was born, I used to be the only child and always dreamed that I would have a younger sister or brother one day.
我觉得孩子一定很孤独。我弟弟比我小十岁。他出生之前,我一直是家里的独生子,那时我一直希望自己能有个弟弟或妹妹。
N: do you get along well with each other?
那你们相处的好吗?
I: yes, we are very close. He is 12 years old and very *** art. He always makes us laugh a lot.
是的,我们俩关系很好。他今年12岁了,很聪明。经常逗得大家笑个不停。
N: you are very lucky to have such a nice family.
你真幸运,有这么幸福的家庭。
I: thank you.
谢谢你。
有关英语情景对话短文
英语情景对话作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
一
Asking for Help 旅途求助
dialogue 1
C: excuse me, is this the way to the Greta Wall?
劳驾,请问去长城是这么走的吗?
M: oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong directionactually.
长城离这儿可远着呢,你走错方向啦。
C: I must have taken a wrong turn.
哦,刚才一定是拐错弯了。
M: it doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.
没事,你可以原路返回,开5公里,会看见路边有个酒店,挺大的,你应该能看见。
C: and then?
好的,然后呢?
M: take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.
在下一个路口右拐,再开一公里左右,就会看见去长城的高速公路了。
C: thanks a lot.
太感谢了!
M: you’re wele.
不客气。
C: by the way, how long does it take?
对了,这大概得花多长时间?
M: without traffic, it takes about an hour.
不堵车的话,一个小时吧。
C: I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?
听说长城下午关的挺早的,我能在关门前赶到那儿吗?
M: yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.
嗯,下午5点才关门,还早着呢。
C: great! Thank you!
太好了,谢谢!
M: my pleasure, and have a good time!
不客气,玩得开心。
二
C: Oh, no. it sccms that I've lost my train ticket.
糟了.我车票好像罢了!
M: Are you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?
开玩笑吧?火车还有-个小时就开,你放哪了?
C: It was in my pocket, but now I can't find it.
我就放口袋里的,现在没了.
M: Is it in the other pocket?
哪个口袋啊?
C: No, it is not here. Damn it! I'm going to have to buy another ticket.
没有。该死的!只好再买一张了.
M:Let's go to the inquiry desk first to chcck whcthcr anyone has got it and turned it in.
我们先去问讯处看看有没有人捡到。
C: OK.
好吧。
l: How may I help you. sir?
先生,需要帮忙吗?
C: l'm wondering if anyone has tumcd in a train ticket. ljust lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.
请问有人捡到一张火车票交过来吗?我的火车票丢了,今晚去北京的那趟车.
l: Let me see"' I'm sorry. Nothing's bc tumed im Do you want to buy another one?
我看看……很抱歉,没有。您要再买—张吗?
C: Yes. If I don' t make it to Berjing tomorrow morning. my wife would kill me. How much is it?
好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非杀了我不可。多少饯?
1: 150 yuan for hard seats.
硬座150元.
l: Sirl
……先生?
C: Where is my wallet?someone has Stol my wallet!
我钱包呢?我的钱包也被偷了
三
M: We still have one more day to go before we return home. What will we see tomorrow?
还有一天才会去,明天去哪玩呢?
J: no idea. We've enjoyed both the natural scenery and the city sights. What else is there to see?
不知道,我们既欣赏了自然风光,有领略了城市特色,还有什么可看的呢?
M: what about a factory tour?
要不来个“工业旅游”吧?
J: you mean visit a factory?
你是说参观工厂?
M: yes. I heard there's a lager motor pany nearby whick open to the public every weekend. We can go to see how a car is manufactured and learn more about the automobile industry.
是啊,听说这附近有个大的汽车公司,每周末会对外开放。我们可以去参观,看看汽车是怎么生产的,顺便了解一下汽车工业。
J: good idea! I've always been interested in that. How much is the entrance fee?
好主意,我一直挺赶兴趣的。入场券多少钱啊?
M: I'm not sure, but as far as I know, most factory tours are free. They are sponsored by the pany providing the tour.
不清楚,但是大多数这种参观都是免费的,我接待我们的公司安排。
J: really? What do the panies do that for?
真的吗?公司为什么这么大方?
M: I believe most of them think of it as good public relations. They can promote their product and make their pany better-known.
我想他们把这个当成一种公共关系策略吧,借此推销产品,提高企业知名度。
J: oh, isee. So factory tours are good for panies as well as visitors.
哦,我明白了。所以“工业旅游”既对企业有好处,又对游客有好处。
M: exactly.
正是这样。
J: do we need an appointment beforehand?
那我们要提前预约吗?
M: I'll call the tourist rmation centre to check.
我打电话给旅游咨询中心问问。
以上就是关于英语口语情景对话阅读(关于英语情景对话)全部内容,更多相关信息,敬请关注山东教培机构网。